Sunday, September 14, 2008

so i am sitting in vienna at the table of garrett's brother and have been journaling about my trip so far and how id love to find a "goal" for how and what im photographing here and it brought me back to this project.

its so huge it intimidates me. i love the idea of creating a place for people to tell stories but i am very aware of others' failures in such endeavours but encouraged a little by the idea that the world is changing and media is chaning as rapidly as it is. i feel like its not a bad time to start something, if difficult.



okay so like two hours ago when i started this i had something to say. i am encouraged and discouraged at the same time.

1 comment:

rob c said...

I was on the road today and found myself thinking of our project. You can't start something without content, and I think your trip is a great beginning. My bet is we won't know what we have until we have some pieces to move around. SYBO!